Wednesday 22 July 2015

Improving reviews.


                                                   Improving reviews.

Hey everyone! I just thought to improvise my reviews a bit. So I will be adding recommended age group according to me to read the books I review so that you all may get an idea of which book will be suitable and interesting to you. But you are on your own freedom to choose the books and so you can definitely read any of them. I really hope the additional feature would be useful to you. On an additional note, even though character deaths aren’t exactly’ faults’, yet I will put them in the cons section just to warn you since they have broken millions of hearts and have reduced many people to tears. Suggestions are welcome!

Instagram: @manasa2510
E-mail: manasa2510@gmail.com
Twitter: @manasa2510

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment